Calendar and scheduling with Prefers MIME mail preference
In general, Calendar and Scheduling users should use the mail format preference of "Prefers Notes Rich Text" or "No Preference;" however, if the users have the "Prefers MIME" preference, these are the known issues:
- Meeting invitations contain duplicate meeting information in the Description and comments fields.
- Invitees' names are missing from response documents sent to the meeting chair.
- Invitation responses sent to the meeting chair contain duplicate meeting information in all comments fields.
- Any attachments added to the comments page are lost.
- The chair is not able to "Send Updated Information..." to an invitee's "Request information...".
- If a user reserves a room or resource that has owner restrictions, the document link included in the Resource Reservation Request is converted to text. The resource owner has to open the Resource Reservations database to the "Waiting for Approval" view to process the reservation request.